Check out this sports watch that has a heart rate monitor in it. You tap to turn it on and off.
|An easy-to-use, compact heart rate monitor
SE102 is an entry-level heart rate watch with basic heart rate measurement and calories burned features. With a simple tap on the lens of this product, you can change the readouts to display relevant information.
The included chest belt transmitter is worn comfortably against the skin. The chest belt picks up the heart signals, and sends them wirelessly to the watch. The watch unit receives and shows heart rate signal. The upper and lower heart rate zone alarm can be programmed as a visual or vibrating alert.
• Heart rate measurement by a wireless chest belt heart rate transition
• Tap-on-Len (TOL) function
• Vibrator, visual and audio alert for Heart rate zone alert (upper & lower zones stopwatch)
• Clock, alarm, calendar, calories burnt calculation and key lock function
• Unit Dimensions: 255 (L) x 43 (W) x 15 (H) mm
• Unit weight 0.09 Kgs
• Power 1 x CR2032 (3V) button cell batteries
Retails for $76.57 USD